Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sister Besos + Kid(s') Check-up Stats

Sister kisses a few days after Piper came home

It seems like we have spent the last couple of weeks at the pediatrician's office, but blessedly not due to sickness.  We hit up the office for Piper's post-hospital visit last Wednesday.  Then on Friday, Myles had her 18-month check-up.  THEN on Monday, we had Piper's 2-week foot stabbing torture appointment.  Since I can't even remember whether I've brushed my teeth today or not, I'm putting their stats up on this here virtual baby book!

Myla @ 18 Months:
(When your poor baby is destined to be pasty white like her parents, you put her in the most Amish swim suit you can find.  If they would have had a long-sleeved version, I would have bought it)!
Height: 31.5 inches (25-50%)
Weight: 23 pounds, 12 ounces (25-50%)
Head: 18 7/8 inches (75-90%) 
So, her nugget is getting even bigger!

Current Faves: swimming, dancing, trying to pick up a newborn
Current Diet: all carb
Current Milestones: talking a LOT more, but I don't feel like writing all her words here...

Piper @ 2 Weeks:
Height: 20.5 inches (50-75%)
Weight: 8 pounds, 4 ounces (50%)
Head: Uh oh... It's not written on my paper, so I guess we'll never know. (But it does say 50%)

At two weeks, I am already campaigning to lose the paci.  The paci pick-up count while writing this blog has to be around 547 times.  

Dear Piper, 
     Please find your fingers and stick 'em in your mouth.  You don't even have to choose the same ones your sister did!  I can't keep up with a paci for the next few years.  And no, I'm not considering the fact that I can't cut your fingers off when it comes to be quittin' time.  I just want us all to sleep at night.

     Love, Mom (a.k.a. a thumb-sucker until the age of about 5, probably to the embarrassment of my family, and subsequently a wonderful sleeper).

1 comment:

  1. They are both doing wonderfully! I hope you are doing the same...must be a big adjustment! If you ever need anything, please let us know.
    -Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete