A thought will strike me every now and then: "Am I the only one who ____?" Case in point: My car.
Truth be told, the tidiness of my vehicle isn't really a top priority in my life right now. Most of the time I am ok with that. Other times I am totally embarassed at how it looks. "Oh really, you need a ride? Sorry my car never looks this bad!" I sometimes dream of the day when every space I live/drive in isn't consumed by baby gear...
But it's time to put it out there (for my 4 readers) in hopes of catharsis. If you're brave, you should probably put up some pictures of the inside of your car, too. I need to know that I am not the only one out there with this situation. I'm not blog-smart enough yet to add a link-up tool. One day, peeps, one day... Who am I kidding? That day may never come.
Welp, here goes nothin':
The most important feature:
Carseat hell Central
Items in my car include (but are not limited to): strollers, towels, Longhorn blanket (in case I want to lay baby on the floor somewhere), sweater (it can get down to 60 degrees here!), bank deposit slips, diaper bag #1, secondary diaper bag, viser, umbrella, shopping cart cover thingy, ring sling baby carrier, mei tai baby carrier, tissue box, hand sanitizer, Reese's wrapper from the candy I stole at Mom's house on Halloween, emergency Nutri Grain bar, Ibuprofin, Ipod headphones, coins (that I totally scavenged the other day to buy a frappuccino).
Gah, I'm exhausted. Please, show me your car.
lol this is great. I would show you my car but it usually looks worse then this and I only have one child at the moment. Very brave to show your inner car on blogspot.
ReplyDeleteJust looks like you're a good mommy to me ......
ReplyDelete