*Disclaimer: Due to the nature of toddlers being weirdos, some of these may be a little too graphic for those without children. To everyone else, I'm sure you've seen worse!
[Part of our evening routing involves a pre-bath trip to the potty where either Dave or I read a book to Myla. This particular evening, I told her I wasn't going to read a book, but I would sing a song if she wanted].
Me: What song do you want me to sing?
Myla: "Call Me Maybe!"
[Whatever inspires you to poop, dear].
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myla: Sit down, Piper. Sit! Good girl.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: You're a big girl.
Myla: I not a big girl! I a baby.
Me: Well, you'll always be my baby and daddy's baby.
Myla: No, I Nana's baby!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[At least once a week or so, Myla and Piper stage a naptime rebellion. They stay up and play for a while before going to sleep, or Myla screams and cries to me from her room. These are her latest go-to cries:]
Myla: Mamaaaaa! There's a hair in my mouth!
or
Myla: My booger! My boogerrrrrr!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myla: Daddy's boobies have hairs!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myla: Piper made a mess! I can't BELIEVE it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[And conversations like this happen all too frequently]:
Myla: Where we going?
Me: Our house.
Myla: Huh?
Me: We're going to our house.
Myla: Huh?
Me: We're going home.
Myla: Huh?
Me: You heard me!
Myla: Yea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[And sometimes ones like this]:
"it's okay baby" -- PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete