Monday, February 8, 2010

The Poopers are coming to the USA!

This is stolen from Sharla's facebook status: "From our adoption agency: Call me and get to Haiti tomorrow and your visas are ready!!!!!!"

The poopers = los tweems.  These are the boys I nannied in the DR.  Their adoption process has taken roughly 57 years, and due to the post-earthquake humanitarian parole of families already in the process of Haitian adoption, they are finally coming here with their mama!  (Please note that this does not mean that I in any way am happy that the earthquake traumatized the nation of Haiti.  It just so happens that this has been a positive result spurring from a negative event).

In celebration of this event, I leave you with this video which features two things:
*  Jakob's "Wha dooding?" (which he is probably too old to say now!)
*  Isaak's passionate relationship with food.

http://picasaweb.google.com/katymkemp/AbrilDR?authkey=Gv1sRgCKKgguGdwJKc1wE#5328432329300709858 

Paz.

1 comment: