The pantry was somewhat of a nightmare. Neither of us really knew what was in there because nothing was easily accessible. I finally gathered up the courage to unload it, and this is what happened.
I left our dining room table covered in stuff for 5 or 6 days, and Dave never said a word. Thanks, honey. I found a few interesting things in the pantry, including two cans of olives that seemed to vibrate when I picked them up (I swear, I wouldn't make that up. Olive cans are nasty). I also found this:
Whoops, I can't turn it. Anyway, he has a 60-pack of Swiss Miss hot chocolate packets. And don't be fooled: we also have at least 3 other varieties of hot chocolate at our house. I also found this:
These were awesome. If you can't read the little gold circle is says: Plastic UNBREAKABLE bottles. When Dave got home I said, "Look what I found!" and slammed it into the counter really hard. He totally fell for it and jumped up thinking it would shatter everywhere. He claims he bought these for cooking, but I can never be sure... Sweet kid.
There was definitely one good thing that came out of this pantry cleaning frenzy:
We had enough stuff to make chex mix.
Blog you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment