Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fake Smiles all Around

Yea, I know I don't post often, but the truth is, life is pretty ordinary around here (besides the whole bun in the oven thing).  I like bulleted lists, so I'll just give some quick updates before the belly pics.

  • My in-laws are in town.  It has been awesome.  My mother-in-law has been working nonstop to make the cutest little nursery for our little nameless babe.
  • Yes, the babe is still nameless.  We're working on it. 
  • Speaking of the nursery, my in-laws on both sides have rocked the house.  Dad and Janet helped with all our awesome furniture.  Mom and Rick came to decorate!  Baby Livingston has a lot of grandparent love in her little room.  
  • My parents are awesome, too.  Duh.  I'm not trying to leave them out.
  • I started student teaching!  So far, it has been great.  I am working at a lovely Christian school in Sugar Land, and it has been such a blessing so far.  The atmosphere is great, and it doesn't hurt that my mommy works there, too!  Please pray that I finish my Clinical Teaching Practicum (which ends December 3) BEFORE baby comes (due December 15).
  • I had gained 10 pounds total up to my 20-week OB appointment which led me to think, "Awesome, maybe I'll just gain 25 pounds during the pregnancy.  Easy Peasy." Fast forward to my week 24 appointment.  9 more pounds.  What?!  I guess the new goal is a pound a week from here on out to put me at a total of 35 pounds at the end...  Ah well.  I don't really care enough to limit my ice cream sandwich intake.
  • I had to switch to aforementioned ice cream sandwiches to limit my total ice cream intake.  The bowls I scoop for myself are way huger than a simple sammy.
  • Too many bullets.  On to my expando pics:
16 Weeks, crazy smile reminder:

17 Weeks, yes, they're pajamas:

18 Weeks:

19 Weeks:

20 Weeks:

21 Weeks:

22 Weeks: 

23 Weeks:

24 Weeks + "Yikes, I shouldn't put that on the internet!":

25 Weeks:

Once again, the fake smile has a mind of its own.  I can't control it!

Besos.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! soo awesome! i love the belly shots. is she kicking yet? please lets have a meal soon and chat about teaching. love you!!

    ReplyDelete