Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nursery Happenings

Like I mentioned, we have the cutest nursery ever.  It's a tiny little room, but we're pretty sure baby will fit in there just fine.  These pictures don't really do it justice, but they are all I have right now! 

(Taken from mama Sue's camera)...

Nursery Reveal / Fajita Night.  Notice how I'm sitting in a chair while other people do all the work for dinner.













Purple!  We weren't too thrilled about an entirely pink room, so homegirl gets bright purple.  (In real life, that pack-n-play will be in our room for a while, and the crib will move over toward the corner to make room for a glider...)













Here comes the series of Dave hard at work while I took a nap...












Reading directions is sexy.







Yes, he moved the dog crate out of the nursery.  Thanks for asking.








Ta-da!  Storage + a place to clean poop all in one! 
















Remember, these pics don't do the fabric work justice, so I will have to post again to show all the pretty little finishing touches.  But now, a series of the final product:   



Cute, huh?  Pretty much the only thing cuter than this room will be the baby we stick in it.  Oh, and check out this toy from grandma that the dogs went ga-ga over:
I'm not really sure who that man is....                                    

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! However, I don't think you are suppose to "clean poop". You should just clean the baby and throw the poop away. Just sayin.....

    ReplyDelete