Join in the fun! Link up here.
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I got glasses when I was in the seventh grade, and I was mortified to wear them for some reason. I would put them on to read the board, then leave them on my desk until I needed them again. Now, I wear my contacts most of the time, but still throw in the old glasses every now and then. It just bugs me that I can't wear sunglasses to drive when I have on my regular glasses. It's all very exciting, I know.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
A birthday present for my dad. Happy bday, old man! Love ya! Hope you want to get matching tattoos!
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Speaking of my dad, he and I used to watch Judge Judy together. I don't even know if he remembers that. It probably isn't the best show to watch with your kids, especially when the not-so-brilliant kid thinks Judy is a real judge...
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I used to love getting my nails done with acrylic and such, but I'm way too cheap for that now. It always made me feel so put together, though. I think it kills your real nails, but who really cares when you have the money to keep spending on the pretty fake ones?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I grew up watching America's sport-- baseball. I also like to watch Longhorn football. Volleyball is one of my favorites to watch live in action, though. I was forced to become a professional volleyball spectator as a child, and I still enjoy it.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
I'm boring with ice cream. I like fairly plain flavors, and Ben & Jerry's flaves are too busy for me. So, I'll pass on that one.
7. Do you have any scars?
Um, probably. I have a small scar on my arm where I had a mole removed... and I think that's it.
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
Naming my wiener dog was so hard. Her name is Laci, but I still call her Lucy half the time. Her middle name, Wiener, fits her perfectly though. And Penny Lane fits our other dog pretty well. "Goober" might be more fitting, though.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
This is a tough one. I don't know. Maybe the Monday night football song?
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Swings all the way. I used to love going really high then doing one of those backflip things to land. Ah, the wonder years.
No comments:
Post a Comment