Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Myla Grace!

To my Myla:

I can't believe you have been our little Scooter for a year now.  I love you so much it hurts my dadgum heart.  I was even a little bit nervous that I won't be able to love someone else as much as I love you.  (Don't worry, subsequent children, Dave said it wouldn't be a problem).  I'm going to stop writing about you now before I permanently damage my keyboard with snot and tears.

You (and your dad) are the best things God has ever given me.  I love you big.

Love,
Your mama

Time for a little walk down memory lane:

2010
December


2011 
January

 February


March


April
May
June
July 
August

September

October

November




 December
 (Yea, my video is sideways.  I don't feel like trying ti figure out how to fix it right now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment