[Thanks to Joel Gutowsky Photography for the pics!]
I can't believe you are four years old, especially because I am still too young and hip to have a child that old! (Using the word "hip" probably seals me firmly into the old fogey category, though). I am truly looking forward to this year with you, My. You are approaching this fun stage where we are looking forward to the places we can take you. If one of us runs a quick errand and decides to take a kid along, you are the best little helper. You can sit in the car and go for an extended period of time without having to pee. There is literally a greater chance that I'll have an accident in the car than you. You are probably able to sit through a real play-- which we will be testing sometime this year! You are unbelievably chatty and trying out new words everyday. My favorite thing is when you are experimenting with a new word and using it incorrectly. Today I got to hear about how "hullAIRious" Piper was being the other day. My least favorite thing is when you roll your eyes at me. (Seriously, isn't it too early for this??)
You are stuck in between toddlerhood and childhood, and that's ok with me. While I could go without the emotional breakdowns, I don't want to see you grow up too quickly. So do me a favor and stay young forever, ok?
I love, love you Myla Grace. Happy birthday! Love, Mom
%2Bcopy.jpg)
%2Bcopy.jpg)
%2Bcopy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment