Well, you guessed it (or maybe you didn't). We're PREGNANT! Actually, I'm technically the one with child, but it's Dave's fault, so there you go. I guess I'm not sure where to begin, so I'll just answer some questions bullet-style.
- We did not have a shotgun wedding. Also, mind your own business!
- No, we did not plan this.
- Yes, we are still excited! It's a miracle! God created life, so we rejoice in that.
- I am a little over 12 weeks along right now. I made Dave wait a long time to tell people, because I was afraid we were in the danger zone. Or, I was being worst-case-scenario-Kemp, as my dad would say.
- I have been feeling a little blah, but I'm sure it could be worse. I figured out I have to eat every 3 hours in order to not get sick. Also, the doc gave me some magic nausea pills that I take every now and then. Too bad they cost an arm and a leg.
- Our debt-free plan is still underway, but it will take a little longer than expected. Such is life.
- Our last ultrasound was crazy. Baby is quite the acrobat or possibly break dancer. It made me a little nervous to see how I feel if he/she continues to flip all around as it gets bigger! If the kid is clearly a break dancer, we will have to just give him a stage name like "Blaze" or something.
It took me so long to update because this is the biggest thing going on in my life right now, but I wasn't ready to tell everyone. I don't know if it becomes a baby blog or not, but it doesn't really matter I guess, because my parents are my most faithful readers, and they'll keep reading no matter how boring I get! That's the good thing about family.
Adios, I'll leave you with a pic of our little sea monkey now:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be such a fun mom!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKatie that is awesome!! When we had dinner with you guys I didn't notice you being off at all and yes the nausea pills help a lot!! Mommyhood is awesome!!! I am excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeletecongrats katy. so exciting. i'll think of b-boy (or b-girl) names for you if necessary. lemme know.
ReplyDelete