I can't believe Scooter is two months old! She's practically ready for college already. Time flies when you're having babies. We had her doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and her stats are:
Head circumference: 15 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
Length: 22 3/8 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 10 lbs, 8 ounces (50th percentile)
Cuteness: 100th percentile
She was a trooper during all her shots. Dave had the dirty job of holding her arms back, and he almost requested that I leave the room. I'm proud to say, I did great. No tears actually fell out of my eyes, but they may have welled up a bit... Next time, I'm on my own, so I better toughen up. Myla cried for literally 5 seconds and stopped as soon as the stabbings were over. What a gangsta. She took a nice, long nap later on that day, and all seemed well in the world.
Fast forward to Thursday. This is the face I saw for the majority of the day:
Poor kid had a rough day. Her eating and sleeping patterns were all outta whack, and it made for a not-so-fun day. I decided to forgo Community Group so she could have her normal bedtime routine. (aka the bath and the boob). TMI? Well, too bad.
Today, she's back to being the best baby around.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I'm not really a Dr. Oz viewer (I swear, Dave, I'm not!), but today it happened to be on while I was feeding the pooper. I watched for a few minutes before starting to blog... There were literally women on the show who confessed to never being seen naked by their husbands. Never. They had even had babies! They claimed to always have a shirt or skirt on even in bed.
Talk about issues.
I remember those vile shots. Afterward they slept the afternoon away and then sometime later they would get feverish or cranky. A necessary evil, I suppose.
ReplyDeleteI just had to comment on the Dr. Oz subject matter. How in blue blazes do you live with someone and share the same room for any length of time without them catching a glimpse of nakedness? Forget sex. What about getting out of the shower or just changing clothes? Do these women only disrobe behind a locked bathroom door? Are we just exhibitionists? Gee, I'm scratching my head.
You make me laugh! I'm glad she's back to best baby mode. Post-shots is no bueno! I always walk out of rooms backwards so Diego can't see my fat thighs from behind. He laughs everytime I do it...but, seriously, who needs to see that!!??
ReplyDeleteOmg Julie, that's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad her cuteness is 100th percentile! ;)
ReplyDelete