I'd say he did pretty well!
Dave and I have been thinking about getting a car for a while now, and it all came together pretty quickly after saving this year. We needed something a little more dependable with less than 150,000 miles so I don't get stranded on the side of the road somewhere with the added complication of a baby. While we didn't exactly pay cash (sorry Dave Ramsey), we should be completely finished paying it off in a couple of months.
It's a 2010 Ford Escape Limited, and while I don't know what the "Limited" means, Dave does, and it's something good. It's a pretty fun little ride. It's actually the smallest, lightest car I've ever driven. I come from a family of gas guzzlers.
Thanks for taking care of us, Dave!
(These are your typical low-quality, dark garage photos)
We decided to start driving lessons early. She's a natural.
No comments:
Post a Comment