Thursday, July 7, 2011

Canine Camp and a Revolutionary Daycare Idea

In case you aren't very familiar with our family, it includes: Dave, Me, baby Myla, and our canine children: Penny and Laci.  Laci is my dachshund from college, and Penny is the weimaraner I bought Dave while we were engaged (just in case he tried to get away before it was too late-- I needed leverage)!  This past week, we added another canine friend to the mix.  Our friends' dog Pevy came to stay with us for a little while.  As it turns out, she was the best behaved dog here...  She is the looker in the middle of this shot.  I have photographic proof that they became buddies (when my dogs weren't trying to steal her food).

 
Having canines around constantly throughout Myla's life has made me realize something.  Dogs are the best babysitters and entertainers.  I came up with a revolutionary money-making idea: KiddieDoggie Daycare!  Someone should get on board.  I mean really, the needs are similar, right?  Food, naps, diapers.  Ok, only the human group needs the diapering (hopefully).  Still don't believe that this is a good idea?  I bring you 
Exhibits A-G:
 
(Just ignore the toilet paper in the background).

Now accepting applications for KiddieDoggie Daycare!

*Stay tuned for video footage of climbing Myla.

No comments:

Post a Comment