Monday, July 11, 2011

My Little Mountain Goat


Much like the rest of my posts, this kind of video won't be exciting to 99.9% of people, but it has been a big month!  One day, Myla started crawling.  Two days later, she started pulling up.  Then she turned 7 months old.  Shouldn't I have more time than this?! This video shows that she's basically ready to climb Everest (and also that she looks like an old man without dentures whenever she makes her newest fat-cheek face).

The next video just gives a little glimpse of what the next few years might look like around here.  Granted, I don't often tell her "no," but this is her funny little reaction of my trying to keep her out of the kitchen (and subsequently away from the hidden camera).  I thought that I would have at least another year before the drama would start!

And yes, so what if I am wearing some sort of version of cargo pants?  I am not ashamed.  I could have told you that I'm not that cool anyway.

1 comment:

  1. So....cargo pants are out then? Dadgum.

    ~Allyson

    ReplyDelete