Link up! http://rootsandrings.com/
Provided by Sue at Simon’s Sista Saw.
1. What colour are your toenails painted?
I just noticed this fancy British "colour" question. They are hot pink. Well, at least half of each toenail is hot pink, because I have let them grow out too far... It isn't cute.
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
I never paint my fingernails because a) I am terrible at nail-painting, and it would look bad and b) I would just chip it all off.
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I don't have a favorite.
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
Nowadays, I do it myself, which means I usually don't do it at all. I love a good pedicure, but I'm too cheap, and I don't want to deal with my kiddo while I'm getting one. That wouldn't be relaxing at all.
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I'm not sure what a gel mani is, but I used to get a "solar nails" manicure a lot. Like, back when I had a conventional job and no real expenses. That is where they do a white tip and cover the nail with acrylics. I loved it because it looked nice, and it kept me from picking at my nails. It made me feel like a grownup. Now I just have a husband, baby, and responsibilities to do that for me.
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
I can barely remember what I had for lunch. I believe I streamed Ricki Lake's The Business of Being Born on Netflix. I'm not saying I consider Ricki Lake to be an absolute authority on anything, but this was definitely food for thought. I found it really interesting. It totally made me think back to how crazy and fast my birth experience seemed and wonder if if was all really necessary.
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Harry Potter, of course. I've only seen two movies in the theaters this year I think. The one before that was Bridesmaids. I recommend both!
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
Star Wars, the Hangover (even though I would never consider that a classic). I'm sure there are many more.
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
The Little Mermaid
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Never. I do have to admit that I have never actually read any Harry Potter books. I feel like since I'm already ten years late, I should go ahead and read them.
Dave hasn't sat you down and made you watch Star Wars?? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to do it then. Find a day that you have 9 hours to waste, I'm coming over with all 3 haha
ReplyDelete