The answer is apparently: at least two. That's right y'all. We're having another baby! And yes, we know how they're made. Apparently, birth control is at least 99% effective when used. So, there ya go.
At this point, I am about 90% excited and 10% terrified. (This is up from a much more evenly split percentage...) But, it helps to remember that there are many, many parents who have gone before us! There are plenty of people with children 17 months apart, right? I think it has happened to Michelle Duggar at least ten times, and she seems cool with it. Goodness gracious, there are even women who have two babies at the same time. Bless their hearts.
If God has taught me anything with Myla, it's that children are a blessing. So thank you, Lord, for another blessing!
Here is the little Boo now:
Does it look like a black blob to you, too? Ok, good. At this point, I am about 9 weeks along. We are spilling the beans a lot earlier than last time for a couple of reasons:
- I literally got fatter the day I peed on the stick.
- If I puke on your shoes, you should know why.
- I might randomly start crying during a song, sentimental commercial, or episode of Parenthood. You'll think I'm weird.

Congratulations! And also, why are you up at 6 am while pregnant? Shouldn't you be sleeping still? So sad I won't be there for you to puke on my shoes, and I'm 100?% certain that you are NOT fat. As punishment for calling yourself fat you must now name 5 things that you love about your appearance. (Remember, you are fearfully and wonderfully made by God, and I'm sure he made you with infinite beauties!) Ready, set,....GO!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love! ~Ally
Congrats!! That is wonderful news for the 3 of you!
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy for you both. It will be great for the kids to grow up together. I'm sure, knowing at least some of your family, you'll have plenty of help. You definitely have my prayers. Luvya, barbara
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteyayyy! so exciting! i can't imagine how adorable all of your videos will be with another little one!! can't wait to see you Nov. 5th!
ReplyDeletecongrats .....
ReplyDelete