Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Questions provided by Chelsea right here.  Click on over to link up!

1. What is your favorite online-only store?
     I'm not a big online-only shopper, so Amazon is the only one I can think of.  I probably only use it 2-3 times per year, though.  I feel like I should start doing some online diaper buying research after other people's answers, though.

2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
    Eh.  I don't love it or hate it.  When my granny was around, we would make a little assembly line of sorts to wrap gifts.  It was fun, because we were chatting and enjoying the season.  Now, when I wrap gifts, I just think about how they end up looking like a 10-year-old wrapped them.  So that's less fun (since I'm not 10 anymore).


3. What is the temperature in your city today?

    65 degrees.  Brrr!

4. What time do you eat dinner?

     It changes.  We prefer to eat early, but when I was working (up until last week), we wouldn't get to eat until around 7.  I'm hoping we make it closer to 6:00 now.

5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?

   I never do.  But, Dave and I did copy some friends who spent a "date night" talking about their goals for the year (shoutout to David and Erin).  At first, I thought it was kind of cheesy.  Then, I thought it sounded like a really good idea.  Dave and I talked about our goals for this year sometime last January.  It was neat to get out in the open the things we had been thinking about.  For example, one of our goals of 2011 was to buy a car.  Check.  Another goal was to not have a baby.  We didn't technically have one, but we made one, so that's a halfway win.  I hope to talk about our goals for 2012 as well, but not make resolutions per se.


6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?

   I'm not sure.  At least five years.  I love old shoes.

7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?

    I wasn't sure with this one, so I started checking my phone.  I quit once I saw that I have a number saved for Chili's.  What a shame.  So yes, I do.

8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?

   Uh, I don't think I have a favorite.  A's are easy.  Q's are like a sick joke.

9. Do you know any good riddles?

    No.

10. How do you feel about snow?

    I enjoy snow.   Maybe I enjoy springtime snow, though.  I like when it's not super-cold but there is still snow on the ground.  I think it's beautiful.  Dave takes it to a whole new level of love for snow, though.  I think he loves snow more than he loves me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment