Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!

The title is the only thing having to do with Independence Day...

Myla made it to her first Astros game on Friday, July 1st.  She and the Astros were doing great for about seven innings, and as soon as she started losing it, they started sucking.  I consider the whole night a success.

(Photos stolen from Papa Jon)
 You can never have too many hats.
She caught a foul ball!  Then, she ate it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, big news: We have a crawler on our hands.  Apparently, she only loves to crawl toward the things you don't want her to play with.  I foresee this being a really annoying pattern...

If I were awesome, I would have a video, but I don't.  You'll just have to see it first hand!  Also, I realize that not everyone is as into pictures/videos of my child as I am.

BUT, I was just looking through Picassa to see if there was anything I should post on the blog, and I found this creepy thing Dave made:
So scary.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As an update on my tv plea, thanks so much for all the suggestions!  I am feeling less concerned about losing the Gilmores now.  Granted, I do still have to deal with Dave's arbitrary show rejection.  For example:

Me: Maybe we could watch 24.
Dave: No, I don't like that clock.

There is still  hope, though.  I think I'm going to let him pick the next series (i.e. try and nudge him toward West Wing), THEN I'm going to use that as a reason to let me pick out the series after that (I really want to watch Felicity now.  I totally forgot about that show.)

All the other suggestions look good, too, so I think we're set for the year!  So glad there are others who have tv dates with their spouses.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part is the misplaced punctuation. She's clearly cut out for engineering.

    ReplyDelete