Well if you haven't, you should. Georgia is my dear friends' new babe, and they are too busy doing important things like feeding and taking care of her to write blog posts.
She was born on December 28, weighing in at 8 pounds, 13 ounces. She is perfect. She had a little broken clavicle, because her mama has those coveted narrow hips, but praise God for making babies heal so quickly!

Have I mentioned that I love her?
When we went to visit, we just kept Myla in this bag so she wouldn't bother the baby.
The craziest part of it all is that these two girls grew up to be
mothers.
Y'all are so cute! You are both moms to beautiful babies. And congrats on baby #2 since I haven't seen you in forever. Can't wait to see the new little one, too! (probably through blog-stalking since I live in Virginia now)
ReplyDeleteBest,
Ann