Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6 Months?! Time Flies When You're Having Babies

I am keeping Myla's stats on this blog so she can (maybe) one day go back to see that I really did love her even though the updates in her baby book are embarrassingly scarce at this point.

6 Months:
Height: 26 inches (50-75%)
Weight: 15 pounds, 1 ounce (25-50%)
Head: 17 inches (50-75%)

To my Myla boo,
    You are the easiest little Pooper to love and take care of everyday.  You are starting to crawl (kind of--see below) and keeping busy being the cutest baby ever.  You are chatty and love to eat.  In the past couple of weeks, though, you have opened up a whole new can of crazy that is leaving me feeling as clueless as I felt when you were first born.  If you're teething, please hurry up and grow those teeth.  If you're feeling as though you are over taking naps, stop that.  You need them.  If separation anxiety is starting, please chill out and know that I will always come back to you.  I could never leave this face:
or even this one:
or especially this one:

Here you are learning how to crawl while playing with your best friend, Penny.

Love you, my little squishy cheeks baby girl.  Happy half a year, Myla Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment