Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Questions for Tuesday, June 21, 2011!
Provided by Ashley D at That Super Awesome Blog.

1. What’s the perfect meal?
     Oh man, it depends on the day.  I almost feel guilty that it doesn't involve queso, but here goes: filet medium rare, loaded mashed potatoes, maybe a salad for good measure.  Then a trip over to Cheesecake Factory for 1200 calories worth of coffee and Kahlua cheesecake.

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
     I guess TOMS, but if it were socially acceptable to be barefoot all the time (and somehow avoid scalded feet in Texas), I would prefer that.

3. What is the perfect afternoon?
     There would probably be a nap involved, the meal from question #1, and some quality time with my hubs and Myles.

4. What’s the perfect house?
     I like my aunt and uncle's house near Fort Worth.  I wish I had a picture, but I don't.  It's a 4/3 with an open floorplan and a big bonus room upstairs.  It has a mix of brick and stone on the exterior, which I love.  It's not huge, but not small.  I would never want to clean a huge house.

5. What is the perfect outfit?
   Jeans and a t-shirt. 

6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
     For us, our perfect wedding song just had to be short, since we both felt super-awkward standing in front of a bunch of people swaying back and forth.  I would probably pick some country song, though.  Maybe that Brad Paisley song.  What's it called?  "She's Everything?"  I guess that song is more for the bride.  Oh well. It's the bride's day anyway.

7. What is the perfect job?
     Something part-time where you can just strap your kid to your back and bring her with you.  I think the perfect job would be staying at home, but being able to make a little money doing something crafty or something on the side.  I can't do anything crafty though.
    
8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
     Anything that can air dry and look awesome.  Or anything that doesn't showcase your huge cowlicks.

9. What’s the perfect music festival?
     I don't have that kind of stamina.

10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
     I probably wouldn't want to spend an entire day to myself.  Maybe an entire evening, or an entire daytime, but not both.  I guess it would involve some coffee, a good book, and a long nap.  Or maybe a day filled with guilty pleasures, like the Kardashian shows.  I can't help it.  Don't read this, Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment