We aren't much for public, mushy cheeseballness, so how about a short snapshot to commemorate the birthday of my love.
(June 1983)
It kind of reminds me of this kid:
I think they're both pretty cute.
For Dave's birthday dinner, we had a very not-special noodle stir fry thing. While Dave was in the other room talking to his sister on the phone, I celebrated with dessert! (I'm sorry Dave, the ice cream was calling me, saying: "Dave would want you to eat dessert now!") Don't worry, I left some for him.
And that, my friends, is how you celebrate the birthday of a man who doesn't like birthday celebration hoopla. It's all very exciting. I love you, Dave. I'm glad you were born SO long ago. :)
By the way, we are headed to our first Astros game with MG this week! Hopefully we will remember a camera to capture this milestone. If not, I'll just do the old stealing of the Papa Jon's photos as usual.


I enjoyed this blog. Our little girl is learning
ReplyDeleteabout the GOOD THINGS in life......sweets.
Granny