Since February, Scooter and I have spent our days hanging out with my cousin's baby, Moe (little bro to Larry and Curly). You could also call him Poopswhileheeats. He is so lucky-- his thighs are much more thunderous than Myla's. It is so cool that these two are going to grow up together. Sidenote: I did have to explain to Larry and Curly's other cousin that they will not, in fact, be able to marry each other when they grow up. Oh well. Here are a few pics to show you how we passed the time.
Chatting:
Tasting them:
Staring at me with giant eyeballs:
Becoming mobile, sort of:
It's clear that cute babies run in the family on BOTH sides. If this wasn't proof enough, check out this picture I stole from my aunt of the newest Kemp baby, Jimmy John:

Obviously, I can't figure out how to rotate a photo...
In case I haven't mentioned it before, here is the baby breakdown:
Scooter Livingston: Dec. 8, 2010
Jimmy John Kemp: Dec. 22, 2010
Moe Watassek: Dec. 27, 2010
So many blessings! Happy Friday, everyone.
*These are my dad's nicknames for the Poopers. Now you can see where I inherited my weirdness.
It's Jimmy Jon!!!! After his Grandpa and his Uncle.
ReplyDelete